Choosing a swim spa, exercise pool, fitness pool or swimming pool is a big decision, as it's a choice you'll be living with for a long time. Choose the wrong type of pool, and you will drastically reduce the use you get from your new investment, choose the right swimming pool, however, and you will be delighted with it for years to come.
Water is used in physiotherapy to:
- speed recovery from injuries
- relieve muscle soreness by facilitating the removal of lactic acid
- open the blood vessels to improve circulation
- relax the muscles around arthritic joints
- promote the flow of endorphins
All of these benefits combined with the opportunity of a moment of rest from the distractions of daily life make hydrotherapy both physically and mentally therapeutic.
Your pool represents a real investment in your family's health, leisure and lifestyle and, like all investments; it's a good idea to make sure that you are getting the most out of it.